link to blog Blog Directory My Site Ranks First In Google: Google Webmaster Tools Issue
As Featured On EzineArticles 93% Take the quiz at SEO moz

Monday, September 27, 2010

Google Webmaster Tools Issue

I wanted to see if my site ranks first in google or not then i opened this webmaster tools.

I think you may have observed that Google Webmaster Tools is not responding since a week.
The reason for this is that there are so many reports of login errors generated for the webmaster tools login system.

In that reports it is said that Google was returning an error " too many redirects".

If anyone wants to login into the webmaster tools account please use the below link

https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools instead of the previous link.


Now i can see if my site ranks first in google or not.

1 comment:

  1. You have really done a great work to share the hidden art of the great man. It is really a nice work by them. Thanks a lot for this
    Isuzu FTR Truck Turbo

    ReplyDelete